Vegan Tree Owl Peppermint Essential Oil is Certified Organic and a 100% Pure natural product compliant with Australian standards.
Native to Europe, Peppermint is a hybrid of spearmint and watermint. Peppermint Essential Oil is extracted from the leaves of the Peppermint plant by using the method of steam distillation. Peppermint Essential Oil has a wide variety of domestic, industrial and medical uses and applications in aromatherapy to benefit health and wellbeing. It can also be used in aromatherapy, for flavouring food or in various natural health applications.
The Emerald Green 15ml glass bottles are fitted with a built in dripolator and black european-style tamper-proof cap. The dark green bottle colour will provide maximum protection from damaging UV rays.
How to Use:
Simply remove the cap and invert the bottle. The plastic dripolator enables you control exactly how much oil you require.
Suitable for use with any diffuser or carrier oil.
Vegan Tree Owl products are never tested on animals and do not contain any animal ingredients.
- Essential Oils are highly concentrated and must be diluted before use.
- Do not ingest or apply directly to skin.
- Vegan Tree Owl essential oils are not manufactured for medicinal use. If you are elderly, pregnant or suffer a medical condition it is recommended that you seek advice from qualified health care practitioner prior to using this product.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place in original packaging to ensure longevity.